Wednesday 30 April 2014

Coffee chocochip cookie




Hiiii everybody, its been crazy hot here in Hyderabad.. Ufff !!! I am not at all the sitting at home kinds but the heat has forced me to sit inside. I did try to venture out but it was a wrong wrong decision. So as I sip into my ginger ale soda pop, I decided to do this cookie. Though I wanted to do a skillet cookie but as i dont own one I am doing it in a usual pie dish. I have already ordered a skillet on amazon ,but being patient is just not a part of me. 


Incase you want to store this cookie, wrap it in a aluminium foil and refrigerate. Microwave it for 10 sec and serve. You may also serve these along with whipped cream and a dust of drinking chocolate.


I hope my friends would love it. Oh !!! Btw it's a holiday today ..... the bigggggggg elections in India. So it's Hyderabad's voting turn. So I guess post voting, our friends can get together and relish these cookies. I am already drooling. Slrup slrup slrup !!! 



Prep time - 10 mins
Baking time - 10 mins (Revised)
Temp - 180 degree


Ingredients

  • 1 1/3 cups - All purpose flour
  • 100 grns - Butter unsalted
  • 1/2 cup - Sugar (regular white)
  • 1/2 cup - Brown sugar 
  • 02 medium - Eggs
  • 1/2 tspn - Baking soda
  • 50 grms - Chocochip (unsweetened )
  • 1 tspn - Instant coffee
  • 1 tspn - Vanilla essence

Method 


  1. Melt butter in a heat proof bowl. Add brown sugar,regular sugar & vanilla essence and beat well till smooth & fluffy.
  2. In a separate bowl mix, all purpose flour, coffee & baking soda.
  3. Now with a spatula mix the dry ingredients spoon by spoon to make a soft but thick batter. 
  4. Add chocochip. Mix.
  5. Pour the batter into a pan and smoothen on top.
  6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 mins.
  7. Cool on a rack, whip cream & spread it over the baked cookie when at room temperature.
  8. Serve.

PS :- the fact is i have burnt my cookies, all thanks to my oven which had packed up about a week back. Nevertheless it still taste delicious. And for you to note i have revised the baking time from 12 mins to 10 mins.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Priyanka...cant these coffeelicious beauties be made without eggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Priyanka...cant these coffeelicious beauties be made without eggs

    ReplyDelete