Monday 14 July 2014

Banana Chocolate Cake | Variant | Banana Cake


Hello everyone, I know I have not posted for the longest ever time.. It's just been a crazy busy week, more over the weather has been super awesome. It's that time of the year when you just want to be yourself and enjoy your cuppa with that perfectly baked cake.




Every time we have bananas at home, somehow they always end up the bin as they turn black lying in the fruit basket. (My hubby is not a fruit friendly person, he hates them) So today I thought before they turn black, I would bake this banana chocolate cake to enjoy my evening cuppa with my friends. This recipe is one of my favorites for some time now. While I was going through some recipe channels on YouTube I found it, it's super simple ( as I always mention) and tastes great, Infact a very very good friend of mine just called and he demanded cake. So Rai this one is for you..hope you enjoy it.


 It's a in a bowl recipe. 
The actually recipe had all purpose flour but I am substituting it with whole wheat flour.

Ingredient 

  • 01 cup - sliced/mashed banana.
  • 245 grams - whole wheat flour 
  • 02 - large eggs 
  • 3/4th cup - coco powder
  • 1/2 tsp - baking powder
  • 1/2 cup - butter (melted)
  • 1/2 tsp - vanilla essence
Method
  1. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. No particular sequence.
  2. Add banana and give it a slight mix.
  3. Pour in a cake tin and bake for 40 mins at 180 degrees. 



8 comments:

  1. yum yum yum...a thousand times yum!!
    it is gleaming!!!...whaaaa..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I've found your blog. I am not the best cook, so I'll be a frequent follower of your blog. :)
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so yummmy nd d receipe sounds super simple m def gng to try.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sailee Anwar... Do drop in your result of the cake.
      Hope to hear from you soon.
      XX

      Delete