Wednesday 24 December 2014

Chewy chocolate cookies | Gooey cookies | Christmas recipe



Hello everyone, I am posting almost after 40 days. Not that I was busy and haven't been baking all this while , I was simply being super lazy. As we are just few hours away for x-mas and I thought I must post atleast one recipe today. As the new year 2015 hits I promise to be regular and post as many post as possible.


I am doing a chewy chocolate cookies to start with. As I woke up this morning of 24th dec the weather outside was just perfect for a cup of hot chocolate milk and a chewy chocolate cookie. I so wanted to dunk myself into this chocolaty delight on this foggy and super cold winter morning.



 PREP TIME - 15 MINS
BAKE TIME - 12 MINS
Ingredients 

  • 250 gms - White flour
  • 100 gms - Butter ( room temperature ) 
  • 01  no. - Egg
  • 3/4 cup - Brown sugar
  • 01 tsp - Vanilla extract 
  • 1/2 tsp - Baking soda
  • 1/2 cup - Coco powder
  • Chocochip - optional.




Method


  1. Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees
  2. Mix all the dry ingredients and keep aside. 
  3. In a mixing bowl, beat sugar and egg till fluffy.
  4. Add egg and vanilla extract beat.
  5. Now spoon by spoon add the dry mixer, blend well into a thick batter. 
  6. Now scoop out spoons size droplets on to a baking sheet and place it in the over for 12 mins at a reduced temperature of 180 degrees. Bake till dough rises and cracks form yet soft and gooey.
  7. Let it cool for 5 mins n than transfer on a wire rack.
  8. Enjoy these gooey delights straight out of the oven or store in an air tight container upto a week.

2 comments:

  1. they look saliva flood inducing... :P
    I know gross comment...but...man they look so yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha shubha... Thanks I take it as a compliment :)

      Delete